MCALLEN, TEXAS, Dec. 7, 2015 /– McAllen Data Center, the largest carrier neutral data center in the Rio Grande Valley, today announced the completion of the second phase expansion of its data center in McAllen. With growing demand for interconnected data center facilities from Internet Service Providers and Telecommunications sectors, McAllen is a key regional hub and a desired location for major multinational network providers.
Expansion Highlights & Key Facts
This second phase expansion is an indicator of MDC’s continued focus in this crucial interconnection point where market demand for leading data center services from international telecommunications sectors is growing.
Now completed, phase two of MDC will see a 150% growth in colocation space.
- Private cages accommodate six racks
- Private cage IP Camera
- Intelligent cage lock to notify you any time cage is accessed
- Give contractors remote access
- No weight restrictions because it is located on the ground floor
- Easy access to loading dock
- Large storage lockers for convenient access to replacement network cards, SFPs or testing equipment.
Get more information about new features here: Discover what’s new at MDC for 2016